Located at the heart of North East England, Newcastle and Gateshead are stitched together by seven unique bridges that cross the River Tyne to form the remarkable conference destination, NewcastleGateshead.
You’ve probably already heard of our great shopping, entertaining nightlife and passion for sport. Add these to the legendary friendliness and welcome of the Geordie people, and we have created a refreshing destination which has a certain charisma and an inner spirit which makes you instantly feel at ease.
It’s a destination that has it all: state-of-the-art venues, a vast range of accommodation options and attractions galore in a compact, accessible city that is certain to delight and inspire your delegates. Millions of pounds have been invested in NewcastleGateshead’s conference infrastructure which boasts:
- A spectacular backdrop featuring world-renowned icons the Tyne Bridge and the Angel of the North
- Superb national and international travel connections including an international airport with direct flights to 80 destinations worldwide
- A huge range of state-of-the-art venues and accommodation in and around the city centre
- A creative and vibrant atmosphere
- A legendary warm welcome
- An experienced convention bureau which can help you with every step of your event
Don't just take our word for it...