- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Children's videos/DVDs Available
- Facilities for children - Toys
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Eight spaces available.
- On site parking
- Additional meal details - Diabetic
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Euros accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Bookable Product Facilities
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties - No Stag or Hen Groups
- Available for wedding receptions - Up to 60 guests.
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - Supplement of £10.00 per stay.
- Public telephone
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - Promote within rooms considerate usage of water/towels and paper products. Low wattage electrical lighting throughout.
- Marketed to any other specialist market - We operate a very successful Children go Free policy throughout the whole year.
- Special provisions for cyclists - Secure storage for cycles. Drying facilities.
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Onsite car parking. Room service, super trays (pre-ordered). Twenty four hour security provision.
- Special provisions for walkers - Drying facilities.
- French spoken
PLAYHOUSE Whitley Bay offers a wide range of entertainment, including comedy, dance, drama,...0.17 miles away
Cullercoats is a sandy bay enclosed by small piers and as such is an excellent environment for...0.96 miles away
The ultimate undersea safari at the award-winning Blue Reef Aquarium in Tynemouth> get £2 off...1.36 miles away
Golden sandy beach with rocks, dunes and cliffs. 10 minute walk from Cullercoats Metro station...1.51 miles away
The recently opened Lost World Adventure Golf is the perfect place for a trip out with the...1.54 miles away
Lighthouse, bird-watching hide and visitor centre are all open to the public. Permanent and...1.88 miles away
King Edwards Bay is a small sandy bay enclosed by cliffs and grassy banks and as such is an...2.08 miles away
Wander the soaring ruins of this dramatic 13th-century priory church, set on a steep headland...2.17 miles away
Re-live the glorious days of the steam railway at Stephenson Railway Museum in North Shields.2.77 miles away
Arbeia is the best reconstruction of a Roman fort in Britain and offers visitors a unique insight...2.87 miles away
The ODEON Cinema Silverlink in North Tyneside is amongst the first in the country to install a new...2.91 miles away
The Dunes, at the heart of South Shields seafront, is a hugely popular entertainment complex...3.17 miles away
Visit Ocean Beach Pleasure Park today. Experience the fun and new attractions for a great day out...3.2 miles away
Seaton Delaval Hall comprising a centre block between 2 arcaded and pedimented wings, the east wing...3.23 miles away
South Shields Museum & Art Gallery explores the story of South Tyneside through sensational...3.23 miles away
Battle it out at Smugglers Cove, a pirate themed mini adventure golf course, located at the heart...3.25 miles away